Gambaro e Tagliapietra srl – Murano Glass Studio
The glassfactory was founded in 1974 by initiative of the glassmasters Mario Gambaro e Bruno Poggi. Specialized in the production of artistic giftware( vases, bottles, plates, animals, sculptures,etc) in the last few years they have also made several different items as glasses, decanters, table’s lamps, flor’s lamps, etc.
Their techniques are quite varied: from “scavo” glass to use of the gold and silver leaf, from the “murrina” to the “incalmo” and “balloton”.
Gambaro & Poggi have over 1500 items in their catalog and about 80 different chromatic combinations. It often collaborates with designers, architets and artists in this fields and not. The 80% of its production is exported throughout the world.