Francesco Badioli was born in Venice on 15 October 1969, he began to “play” with glass at the age of 12 under the guidance of his father, the great master Mario. Soon the game becomes a passion and thus begins his apprenticeship to become a master. With his sensitivity, his precision and his creative spirit in constant growth, Francesco is today one of the most established and sought after masters, collaborator of famous international sculptors.
- Launched #RestArtMurano, a digital campaign to support the brand Vetro Artistico® Murano
- Golden Glass of Murano: an exhibition of glass and gold objects at Vicenzaoro
- The Venice Glass Week comes back in September
- THE FEDERAZIONE ITALIANA RUGBY CHOOSES MURANO GLASS FOR THE SIX NATIONS 2020
- Murano artistic glass in Qatar